sexy tits

 I pulled the blanket under my feet , cover our naked bodies naked , made to keep warm . I closed my eyes , trying to fall asleep . Not long ago I heard a soft snoring beside me , accompanied by the sound of regular breathing . Still dizzy head, looking dreamy and focus to one mind, many petals shadow flashed in my eyes, the longer the dark , dark, dark .
In the morning, I woke up with a head still felt heavy , I saw aunt mala still asleep hard, the sun may have risen , there is a sense of urgency that want out of the tip of my dick , insist stepped into the bathroom .



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Claire 18 yrs old, Multi Orgasmic Teen Squirter - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl