- Here are items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- The paper's travel section opens its main page with Here is the nudes.. with the rear of a nudist taking centre stage in the travel photo montage. So I was expecting somewhere in the WHERE YOU'LL BE GOING IN 2010 a paragraph or two about naturist holidays. All you find in the bottom section WHAT'S IN AND WHAT'S OUT is a paragraph starting; "Getting naked: Follow in the (bare) footsteps of Paris Hilton. Check out the top ten nude beaches at .. ( site address )." That's it ! An in depth look for 2010 ? ( 03/01 ).
- As quiet a chance to look back at a couple of items missed this time last year ...
- Here's a dilemma for you, where do you look if you end up on a topless or nudist beach but you're not participating ? Under photo heading of HE'S RICHARD LEER, this happened to "Hollywood legend Richard Gere [ a fav of my late mum ] .. the silver-haired star , 59, checked the beauties on St Barts [in the Caribbean] while wife [ & former Bond girl ] Carey Lowell, 47, and son Homer, went swimmimg." Hey life could be worse eh Richard ? ( 03/01/09 ).
- The paper's seems to have stopped their daily cartoons under Sun Fun this one sees a most revealing chef with the waiter saying "Better not let anyone else order the chef's surprise - he's been drinking."
The lady customer's not impressed, perhaps write a book like those tv chefs ( 20/01/09 ).
Try and enjoy any sun wherever you maybe especially if lucky with the naked look - a distant memory for moi ! Hope your Nude Year has started well and thanks for the extra visitors - it really amazes me !