About Skinbook

When Skinbook first started at Ning.com,  I joined but after a short time I noticed that a lot of its members were not naturists more exhibitionists. I pointed this out to them and left. I know later from Cheri Alexander that people were brought in to check & delete profiles. I also had a try setting up another Ning site for naturists called Barebook but that failed and was time wasted.
Recently I have been receiving extra traffic here from their Twitter a/c as they have been using my SNL RSS Feed. So after recent good publicity I tried to rejoin ( twice ) to see any improvements but without any success. When I made a comment on their Facebook page about this, they replied with a long 'public' explanation note to my rejection and being unable to contact me despite having my email address when signing in and being able to message me via Facebook ?
So I will lose traffic here and I have removed my regional links to them too.

To my next usual post, thanks for visiting !
Steve
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Claire 18 yrs old, Multi Orgasmic Teen Squirter - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl