Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?
- Here are items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun, a sort of catch-up ...
- Missed this item about the Rio Madri Gras back in February, as you see there was plenty of nudity without any fuss. The item titled BRAZIL BUTTS explains itself ...
It's the lady's bottom tattoo with the bronze tan that interests me ( honestly ) it has a small heart with the word Ale .. I wonder if she's a beer drinker ? ( 17/02 ).
- A small item titled IT'S A NEWSFLASH tells of "two students [who] are reading out university bulletins NAKED for a new online TV channel." The presenters names "John Doe, 20 and Jane Doe, 21 are filmed in front of Cambridge landmarks before their reports for CU:TV. Founder Alana Hutton-shaw, 21," is quoted "More students than you'd expect want to get their kit off in front of a camera." Look out Naked News they're coming your way ! ( 06/03 ).
- A paragraph titled BIRTHDAY TOOT claims "a naked man who stood outside his ex's home to serenade her by flute must pay £100 compensation in Norwich." Not sure if this is a case of an unsatisfied customer asking for a refund ? ( 08/03 ).
- Another cast for the stage play Calendar Girls with ex-Brookside actress Jennifer Ellison [who] strips off at the piano with the cast .. just a month after giving birth" which explains the tv page caption of NUDE MUM JEN IS A CALENDAR GIRL.
As the play leaves the West End of London and heads north to Liverpool's Empire Theatre it nice to see the cast looking more like the actual persons that the play was based on ( 10/03 ).
- This top corner photo item for the paper's website titled Stop the presses [PLEASE] tells of an "odd-ball [who] has become the latest web celeb after posting snaps of himself doing press-ups in the nude at famous landmarks."
At least he has the view to concentrate on rather than below the waist. Hope no pretty girls walked by ? Ouch ! ( 12/03 ).
Thanks for visiting !