Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?
- Here are some missed late June, July & this month items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun, a sort of catch-up ...
- Troubles for "members of Britain's oldest nudist club were exposed - by road widening works. The Five Acres Country Club has been hidden behind a line of trees and bushes since it opened in the 1920s." The item titled NUDES LOSE THEIR BUSH goes on to reveal the club's location as "the area was stripped by bulldozers as part of an expansion on the M25 at junction 21a." (You've got the last part ?) Meanwhile "it left passers-by and road workers able to ogle nudists at the club neat St Albans, Herts ( Location confirmed ). Club owner Pat Badham is quoted "People who come here enjoy being naked and enjoy the naturist way of life." It ends that "the Highways Agency has agreed to install a 'modesty' fence and line of trees to hide the club." Also the "workers have been told not to look at the nudists", yeah that one may be difficult to obey ( 03/07 ).
- A six paragraph item titled Nude on the Tube claims "a woman stripped naked at a rush-hour Tube station yesterday - then lept on a train. The attractive blonde, in her 20s, had been wearing just a bra and briefs under a cream raincoat. She threw them off at Elephant & Castle, in South East London, then ran down the platform shoving aside commuters. [Sadly] station staff escorted her off the packed train" Their source is very accurate with the event and smiley commuters were "amused or concerned". The stripper "was held under the Mental Health Act". A warning to all future sporting streakers where you may end up ! ( 10/07 )
"I'm not the sort who gets naked for photos. But it was for a good cause, so I'm glad I did it." So no future visits to a nudist beach planned ? ( 29/07 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph claims "Baring pale, untanned skin on the beach is the top holiday hate fro 36 per cent of British men and 29 per cent of women, a poll has found". These beach goers are never satisfied are they ! ( 29/07 ).
- Another Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "cops [who] held a man for assault after he started a NAKED fist fight with two hookers in Kempten, Germany - claiming they had stolen 50 euros from him". Look on the bright side they didn't steal your heart, aah ! ( 02/08 ).
- A small item titled ART NUDEVEAU tells of "artist Kira Ayn Varszegis [who] is putting her 38DD boobs to good use - as paint brushes. Kira, 34,[ from Connecticut, US ] smothers them in anything from oils to melted chocolate, then sets to work on the canvas." I was taking her serious up to the oils but "the resulting abstract pictures can sell for more than £600." She wants this fine art "to provoke emotion .. and raises more than a few smiles." I'm sure that her buyers think likewise ( 03/08 ).
"They had a few little tiddlers." Next time lads stick to a nudist beach and get by unnoticed ( 03/08 ).
Thanks for visiting !