Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?
- Here are items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- FLASH BACK: To another episode of our daily cartoon couple George & Lynne missed last year, this time they are getting ready for another uneventful day ...
LYNNE ( Picture 1 ): "This is my first task every morning !"Does our Lynne have a point ? So does a lady naturist/nudist still need make-up to go naked ? ( 05/05/09 ).
LYNNE ( Picture 2 to listening hubby ): "without my make-up ..."
LYNNE ( Picture 3 ): ".. I feel undressed !"
- It's not often you see a nude lady on the paper's Sun City page which reports that "soap maker PZ Cussons is cleaning up after Carex sales rose .." Was one of the reason because "the group .. uses a naked model to advertise its Imperial Leather soap" ? ( 27/01 ).
- A small paragraph titled EYEFUL TOWER claims "nudists fear being peered at when 131 flats are built next to a naturist beach in Portsmouth", Hants. This lost beach battle has been featured on many naturist sites and mags looking for support ( 29/01 ).
- Another paragraph titled BOOB SLEIGH tells of "a council wants to ban a women's TOPLESS tobogganing contest in Oberwiesenthal, Germany." Alas no reason why the ban but thoughts of a painful crash experience come to mind, ouch ! ( 04/02 ).
Thanks for visiting !