- Here are items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "a £30 calendar advertising portaloos and featuring naked models beside waterfalls is being reprinted after selling 75,000 copies in Ratingen, western Germany." The company must be flushed with success ! ( 03/12 ).
- A paragraph headed RAW COCAINE tells of a "naked driver Gerhard Lemmer, 22, [who] told cops nicking him [that] he forgot to dress after taking cocaine in Aachen, Germany." Just the bare facts then ! ( 07/12 ).
- Under heading of We'll row sea nude, let's wish good luck to the "two women rowers [who] are hoping to be the first to cross the Atlantic NAKED. Mel King, 37, and Annie Januszewski, 40, will set off starkers tomorrow from the Canary Islands. The pair from Bristol say rowing 3,000 miles to Antigua in the buff will help them avoid chafing and beat the women's record of 75 days." Hope they take plenty of sun cream ! ( 10/12 ).
- Another episode of our daily cartoon couple George & Lynne, this time they are in the kitchen for Xmas ...
LYNNE ( Picture 1 ): "We'll have our own Christmas pudding this year, George."
GEORGE ( Picture 1 ): "Mm! It smells delicious!"
GEORGE ( Picture 2 ): "Let's both stir and make a wish."
LYNNE ( Picture 3 ): "Mine's that I can eat this and not put on a single ounce!"
A weight watcher our Lynne ? Did your girl-friend/wife cook in the nude this Christmas ? Nah we all dream ! ( 22/12 ).
- Despite lots of net coverage, only a paragraph titled HELMET, GENTS? which tells of "two naked men on bicycles were told to wear helmets and go home by cops in Whangamata, New Zealand." Another Operation: Cover-Up by the Police ? ( 24/12 ).
Finally have a great Nude Year !