Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?
- Here are items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- A whole page of snow photos and weather reports has at the bottom an item titled ...and in the other nudes claiming "cheeky Brits are going out with snow clothes on in an internet craze. Warehouse worker Simon Newman, 25, started the group Let's get naked in the snow on Facebook and it snowballed to 3,200 members, who posted 600 pictures." Two naked examples are seen of Scott Miles & Jessica Keys. Oh we British ! ( 14/01 ).
- During my time reading naturist mags & online sites I've always been puzzled why having got naked you get body painted on a beach or in a studio. Seen right is a better example titled CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN MODELS shows the 4 stages of artist Craig Tracy's work on the naked backs of three girl models. At the end "Craig from New Orleans, US snapped the results with a backdrop to create limited-edition copies. Sales .. titled The Last South China Tiger - will boost London-based charity Save China's Tigers ..[which] is dedicated to saving the rare creatures thought to be extinct in the wild" I remember a tiger in your tank ( Esso's ad ) but now a tiger face-off your backs ! ( 18/01 ).
- Two different items on same day ..
- A page 2 top item titled OBAMA SUNK BY HUNK tells that "Barack Obama has been rocked exactly a year into his Presidency as his party lost a safe Senate seat - to a former male MODEL. Little-known Republican Scott Brown 50, ... " is seen in his former Cosmo's centerfold days captioned Naked ambition ... Brown as model and waving to crowds at his shock victory with his wife. TV presenter Lorraine Kelly tweeted on the story that US politics is different to UK and wondered if any of our MPs have any naked secrets, I tweeted back please NO !.
- Another paragraph titled JUGS OF BEER claims "a nightclub is offering women free drinks on a scale based on the size of their BOOBS in Singapore." If it was a nudist resort with pool bar, I'm sure it would be an observation test not ... ( 21/01 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "writer Tracy Williams, 38, of Brecon, South Wales, [who] will read out the first chapter of her debut novel live online - NAKED except for a pair of high heel shoes." Different presentation style for some ? ( 18/01 ).
- Caught the start of the new six-part travel series Paul Merton In Europe ( five, Mon 21:00 repeated Fri 23:00 ) where the comic is taken to unusual European places to meet nude 10-pin bowlers in Erding, near Munich. In The Sun's tv mag he explains ..
"They were just having a good time. The fully dressed bowlers had no problem with the fact that lanes five to eight were being used by people who were completely naked. You wouldn't get that in Milton Keynes!"He chatted with an English (?) nudist who told him that his wife didn't approve of his nude bowling nights. Part of the section was shown again the follwing week as an opener/recap ( 11/01 ).
Thanks for visiting !