- An edition with the usual catch-up items about the naked body that have appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- Another column item with heading of TV Nicky ran nude after thief tells of "tv and radio presenter Nicky Campbell told how he chased a thief from his garden yesterday - while totally NAKED. Nicky 50, leapt from bed after being woken at about 5.25am by his dog Maxwell's barking." After spotting "the prowler tring to nick his bike .. he gave chase with 'everything flying in the wind' - "... If I'd jumped on him stark naked he'd have needed counselling for years.". The thief fled empty-handed", luckily not catching anything "in the wind" ( 14/05 ).
- A small bottom page item titled HOTEL FOR NUDES claims "hotel boss Tim Higgs runs a place where guests love to hang out - it's for nudists only." Shock ! Horror ! It seems "dedicated naturist, 55, has turned a surburban detached family home into a seven-room retreat for people who like to shed their clothes on holiday." That's terrible, really terrible but "Tim, who already owns a hotel [and] was granted permission to open up in Erdington, Birmingham, by the city council, charges from £120 a night." Tim ends "Naturists are crying out for a place like this." 'Location, Location' comes to mind but good luck ! ( 16/05 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "Streaker Lu Wi, 42, [who] begged passers-by to help cover him up after a holy man said running naked would cure his nightmares in Changchun, China." If it works for him, will it work for you ? ( 31/05 ).
- Seen the ITN video below, here's the photo item titled BACKSIDE THE SEASIDE "as seaside bathers in wet and windy Wales yesterday flock to set a world SKINNY-DIPPING record.
Four hundred stripped off and plunged shreiking into the freezing waves. They had to remain waist-deep for ten teeth-chattering minutes to break the previous Guinness Book record of 250." A couple of quotes of "exhilarating" & "first time in Wales - and the last" but no mention of the benefiting charity ( 20/06 ).
- A paragraph headed BUFF JUSTICE tells of "a naked man strolled down the middle of a main road yesterday morning before being collared by cops in Leicester." Without a shirt ? ( 21/06 ).