Naturists/nudists in video games ?


I asked a magazine editor whether she had ever heard of naturist or nudists featured in video games. I never got a reply but I mentioned that I picked up a cheap PS2 game from my local supermarket called Big Mutha Truckers 2 ( 2005 ). A sort of Dukes Of Hazzard meets Convoy truck driving game where you meet characters - many ladies based on Dolly Parton figures at trading places & bars. At one stop-over called Clearview you come across a neo, naturist, vegan, spectacled, young nude lady with hair covering chest speaking in a far out hippy voice. Strange but amusing for 16+ certificate.

I'm re-visiting my unfinished GTA:Vice City and one of the radio channels talks about naturist/nudity etc.
So have you come across any other nude experiences in gameland ?

Steve
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Claire 18 yrs old, Multi Orgasmic Teen Squirter - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl