- Some short items about the naked body that have appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- BRIEF NUDES
- One of my regional clubs was featured in the press with coverage in The Times & Independent, here a four paragraph item titled Flats fury of nudists tell of "nudist club members are fuming at plans of five-storey blocks of flats overlooking their grounds. .. members of The White House Club in Whyteleafe, Surrey, are angry that the local council has approved a 167-flat tower block 300 yards away." A member is end quoted "I'm not ashamed of my body, but I don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry staring at me." Well said ! ( 11/09 ).
- Despite lots of net coverage for the obvious comic reasons only one paragraph titled NAKED STUNNER claims "cops shot Zak King, 18, with a taser gun as he jogged NUDE in Palm Bay, Florida, US." Taser to stun ..ouch ! ( 15/10 ).
- Following loads of net coverage just a paragraph again titled NO-CLOTHES SHOW reports that "tv chiefs want people to strip for a month at a nudist camp for a reality show in Florida, US." Hoping it's more successful than The Naked Jungle ! ( 20/10 ).
- Another paragraph titled VOTERS SWING tells of "rebel politicians in Spain's Catalan region want volunteers for an election TV ad - featuring dozens of NAKED voters." Wonder what party ? The Naked Front ? ( 23/10 ).
PS. The old format continues to do well, now up to March ( stories & news first read here ). Thanks for your interest.