- A bit quiet at the moment with just a few items about the naked body that have appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- This photo item titled FLESHION MODELS appeared back in February with "these [four] ladies [who] have gone undie cover - to launch a range of underwear said to match the skin tone of its wearers." The high street store chain "took the skin tones of more than 1,000 customers and staff before launching its Nearly Naked range." Really ? Best bet lose the underwear "to create a disappearing act under clothes." Very unconvincing ladies on a chilly day despite the item ending "Sounds like good nudes to us" ( 04/02 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "NAKED Ivana Scopovich, 22, [who] staggered into a lecture hall with a bottle of vodka demanding to be reunited with her student ex in Novi Sad, Serbia." It's amazing what being nude helps get your point across but she's welcome to Serbia unless the tourist business has picked up ( 15/02 ).
- Another Sun SPOT paragraph claims "trainee therapist Sarah White, 24, STRIPS NAKED for patients in £100-an-hour counselling sessions carried out via web cameras in New York." Is she a shrink with nothing to hide ? ( 05/03 ).
- The paper devotes over half a page to photos taken during the annual street carnival of "a topless Rio beauty [who] steals the show on a horse - looking like Lady Godiva." The item headed RIO BEAUTY RIDES AS NAKED LADY - OMGodiva! claim she & others seen "paraded past Brazilian city's Sambadrome .. [watched by] an estimated 800,000 tourists [for] the five-day event, due to climax this morning." My question is if this blonde lady is happy to display her chest to near million people why is she so shy on the beach when sun-bathing - notice her white lines ? ( 08/03 ).
- A paragraph titled NUDES HEADLINES claims "naked pictures of Czech TV news girl Martine Gavriely, 32, emerged - and ratings went up." Wonder who leaked them and was her figure more uplifting than the viewing figures ? ( 11/03 ).