Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?
- Here are some missed April & May items about the naked body that appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun, a sort of catch-up ...
- The small clip is not taken from a lads magazine but the centre pages of this family tabloid which gives a page & a third to the cabin crew of "Spanish airline Air Comet which went bust in December". The unseen header is CABIN CREW TAKE INDUSTRIAL ACTION... SPANISH STYLE followed by a small header statement of "Brothers and sisters... the unreasonable behaviour of a draconian management leaves us with no choice but to withdraw our labour... and our clothes". The paper didn't miss a month of "the calendar which raises cash [for the airline and at the time of item] workers are still owed up to eight months' salary .. more than 1,000 calendars featuring the ladies in their flight caps, gloves and high heels have gone on sale for £13 each." The paper puts out a plea to the striking British equivalent with tiny bottom photo and side header of (ARE YOU WATCHING UNITE?).. mmm ( 01/04 ).
- A paragraph item titled NIPS IN THE BUDS tells of "saucy Catharine Pierce, 52, [who] has won the right to garden TOPLESS after her landlord tried to evict her in Colorado, US." A brighter outlook for her neighbours ? ( 17/04 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph claims "one in five library workers has had sex behind the book-shelves - and half say they would pose NUDE for a porn magazine, a US poll of 5,000 staff found". Amazed by the poll size, where is a library worker when you need one ? Perhaps naked behind the book-shelves ! ( 17/04 ).
- Another Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "Eighties singer Toyah Willcox, 51, [who] is among 100 people posing naked on settees for arty Brighton photographer Dean Stockings for his book Sofa So Naked". I wonder if one of the photographer's rules was .. no suspenders ? ( 04/05 ).
Thanks for visiting !
P.S. Meanwhile the old address is now up to December last year.