- An edition with the usual catch-up of mainly short items about the naked body that have appeared in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ...
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "a naked man [who] scaled an 8ft beach-side fence at New York's John F Kennedy Airport - sparking a security scare. He faces a trespass charge." Surprised not asked if anything to declare ? ( 14/07 ).
- A three paragraph item headed Night on the flash claims "a rambler was thrown out of a pub [ called The Catts Inn in Rotherfield, East Sussex ] when he walked in wearing nothing but hiking boots and a rucksack." According to a regular: "He walked in bold as brass with not a stitch on saying he wanted a pint of lager. He was sent on his way pretty sharpish.". It is stated that "the man, in his 30s, has previously been spotted hiking nude in local woods." Another naked rambler ? ( 16/07 ).
- A paragraph titled CAREER TAKING OFF reports of "Mark and Sam Taylor [who] are opening their second foreign nudist resort after quitting their jobs and home in Ringwood, Hants." Good for them ! ( 18/07 ).
- Another paragraph titled CAN'T BARE IT.. claims "British women are the least likely to strip down to their swimwear on holidays, a European poll for retailer Isme found." Brits not revealing enough eh ? ( 12/08 ).
- A Sun SPOT paragraph tells of "a 'BREAST beach' guide - boasting that Romania's resorts are the finest in Europe for topless sunbathers - has been launched by the country's tourism chiefs." Most revealing if true ( 19/08 ).
- Another paragraph titled NUDE AWAKENING claims "two thirds of Brits sleep naked - almost twice as many as a generation ago - a study of 3,000 people found." Yes I'm one of them until colder nights ( 09/09 ).
- Same day paragraph headed GOOD NUDES tells of "a mystery donor [who] gave a rare signed Helmut Newton book of nude photos worth £9,000 to an Oxfam shop in St Albans, Herts." A worthy reveal ( 09/09 ).