What is a nudist ?

Nearly six years ago I wrote  when I started Steve's Nudes Letter, according to my copy of The Oxford Dictionary a  'nudist'  is "a person who advocates or practises going unclothed" ( see edition 1 ). 
 
So has anything changed since then ... no not really.
 
I'm more of a nudist than a naturist because I'm more nude indoors than outside but a nudist can be a parent, a relative or friend. They're not trying to make some political statement just that they feel comfortable without clothes during part of their day. For me sadly it just night-time or the occasion walk around my flat/apartment and as you get older you don't care.
 
I used to enjoy visits to nudist beaches. When I booked a holiday to celebrate a birthday by going to Jamaica with intention of seeing Fleming's holiday home, due to my 007 interest, called Goldeneye ( now a holiday resort ), the holiday rep said no chance which was a disapointment but on visiting my hotel's beach I discovered it was divided ( not mentioned in the brochure ) with a normal beach near to the hotel and the far half end a nudist beach, yes despite being on my own I ended up on the latter due to visits to British naturist beaches. I was envious of all these Germans with bronze all-over tans.
 
So next time you're walking down the street, that person coming towards you might be dressed now but once they get home or to their nearest nudist location those clothes will come off.
 
Here's looking at you ....
 
Steve 
 
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Claire 18 yrs old, Multi Orgasmic Teen Squirter - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl